Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Wife is an AWESOME gift giver.... (and she is beautiful too!)

Without a doubt, Emily is one of the best gift givers I know, (and I know some great ones such as Tory and Mathias).

She gets that gifts are about the person you are giving them to, and not about the person giving them.
This is not a obvious as it may seem... I have received lots of gifts that have made me wonder what sort of taste that I am projecting to the world!

But Emily really gets me, and her gifts to me are always carefully thought out based on what she knows I want.


She has gone to great lengths to figure out which swords I wanted, what foosball table would solve my obsession, and even which clothes will make me feel comfortable.

But this Christmas she really nailed me.

She had our friend Tory take like a million pictures of her!

It was exactly what I would want, and even though Emily is one of the least vain people that I know, she was willing to be the center of Tory's Camera's attention for a few hours so I could have a new centerpiece in my office...

Who is the best gift giver that you know?