Sunday, November 26, 2006

Per Your Request.


Many people have been kind enough to inquire as to how difficult it is for me to lack hair.

I am often greeted by laughter when I tell them that it doesnt feel any different because people used to make fun of the incredible amount of hair that I had...


I was made fun of in grade school and middle school and high school because I had so much hair...


SO in college I had the perfect balance...


Then by the time I was 22 it was obvious that I was going to look like my dad...

Yes... I have heard repeatedly that my hair has to come from my mother because of genetic rules...

However... my mothers side has lots of hair... my grandpa on my mom's side died at 93 with a very lovely head of hair....

Yet... not so much for me and my brothers...


HOWEVER... fear not...

I do not need special shampoo... or drugs... or plugs... or surgery... or implants... or weaves... or chia hair...

to be honest I feel fine... even without hair...