So I talk... a lot. Most of you already know this about me. But, I give anywhere from 2-5 presentations a week. Most are to middle school students, but I also have lots of opportunities to present in other places as well. All of this presenting has led me to try to become as good of a presenter as I can. I have learned lots of new tricks of the trade over my 9 years as a professional talker (ie... pastor).
One main places that I go to learn about who is presenting well is a little website called Presentation Zen.
This week they have a really interesting post on good presentation skills, so I thought I would do a little presentation research of my own and you get to be part of it.
Here it is:
1. Who is the best presenter that you know, and what makes him or her great?
2. From your perspective, what is the key(s) of good presentation?
3. What makes a presentation bad?
4. Powerpoint: Helpful or the most annoying application in the history of computers?
5. How important do you think good presentations are in a church setting?
If you read this, please give your opinion..