I first heard this portion of a S. M. Lockridge sermon when I was a student at Moody Bible...
Since then I tracked it down and have used it on many occasions with students...
This is my favorite Video presentation of it. I even like it better than two different ones I have made on my own. Right now, I am thinking a lot about how to make videos like this and also like the one by Piper that I featured a few weeks ago.
In my opinion, short "sermon" videos like this sometimes have the potential to make a more long term impact than hearing the full 30 - 45 minute sermon. In a long sermon, most of it is forgotten by the next week... but this sort of presentation is viral... it stays with you for a long time.
Especially in a culture which has a 30 sec attention span.