Some thoughts I am thinking about:
~God's intent was not that he would lavish love on a few lucky individuals, but that everyone would be restored to a loving fulfilling relationship with him...
~Christianity can become a monument to itself… When this happens, our faith goes stale, because it was meant to make a difference… without that difference, it is pointless..
~Whose Kingdom am I building? Even the early church, in all of its beauty, had to be “scattered” IT was having such a good time together that it did not want to part ways…
~But... Tearing down the Kingdom of Man, is not the same as building the kingdom of God… we are called to build… If you Faith has not touched the lives of those around us, it is not COMPLETE.
~Is the world a better place because of the presence of the Church of Christ?
~Is Milwaukee a better place because I am a Christian.
~What's my carbon footprint... ?
~If everyone in the world had the typical Christian attitude about __________ would Milwaukee be better?