Friday, December 01, 2006

Music Check it out!!!

My friend Brandon Grissom (who may not actually have been informed that he is my friend) has recently released his worship cd... which I really like. (I realize the irony of this post considering I just posted... deal with it). If you go
  • HERE
  • you can check out his new CD and download two free tracks for your enjoyment.

    Also, I have been taked recently with a Sarah Groves song... "Add to the Beaty." I am a hit or miss Groves fan... Sometimes her songs really are awesome to me... and some of them I think are ok. This is my favorite. It is really awesome because she wrote it after going on a tour of New Orleans and Africa and taking part in trying to make tough places more beautiful. You can check out the song, and a DVD documentary of her trips at her web site :
  • Sarah Groves

  • The Pictures of Sarah are from her site...


    "Add To The Beauty" (by Sara Groves and Matt Bronlewee)

    We come with beautiful secrets
    We come with purposes written on our hearts, written on our souls
    We come to every new morning
    With possibilities only we can hold, that only we can hold

    Redemption comes in strange place, small spaces
    Calling out the best of who we are

    And I want to add to the beauty
    To tell a better story
    I want to shine with the light
    That's burning up inside

    It comes in small inspirations
    It brings redemption to life and work
    To our lives and our work

    It comes in loving community
    It comes in helping a soul find it's worth

    Redemption comes in strange places, small spaces
    Calling out the best of who we are

    And I want to add to the beauty
    To tell a better story
    I want to shine with the light
    That's burning up inside

    This is grace, an invitation to be beautiful
    This is grace, an invitation

    Redemption comes in strange places, small spaces
    Calling out our best

    And I want to add to the beauty
    To tell a better story
    I want to shine with the light
    That's burning up inside