Friday, December 08, 2006

Briarbrook Drive: Red Shaggie Carpet and a closet under the stairs

This is a picture of the house I lived in East Peoria until I was five. I guess they were they were getting ready to shingle the roof and had bundles of shingles on the roof when a foot of snow and ice came...

I loved that house.

We had red shag carpet in the basement and a closet under the stairs were I could hide if I wanted to... i think I remember having a black and white TV... I think we used to watch Jason of Star Command... We also used to ride out big wheels in the parking lot across the street... and Trent and I onece built a fort in the farmers field behind our house... but her got really mad because we knocked down a lot of Corn to do it... This is also down the house were I stabbed myself in the stomach on accident, burned myself with hot custard, broke my leg, fell out of a tree in the back yard and fell of the Neightbors 2nd story balcony.

All before I turned five.

I miss that house... bummer about the snow.

Oh, another interesting note is that Jason grew up about a about a quarter mile from here.