Ok, its a little silly, but when you drink as much coffee as I do, it is a big deal when you get a new coffee pot. I liked this one so much, I just had one shipped to my parents. My Dad is a little maniacal about his coffee... he doesnt think his coffee maker makes it hot enough, so he pours a cup of coffee... then microwaves it... then when he takes the first sip... he swears because he just burned his tongue... He actually has a similar ritual regarding soda.... he takes it out the the fridge and puts it in the freezer for 20 minutes before he drinks it... then he takes it out, (when he remembers.... my freezer still had frozen remnants of his last visit!!!) and swears because its frozen... OK... all that to say, I just made his life a litte easier... He now has a coffee pot that makes the coffee hot enough to burn him without the extra step. Isn't it great to live in America!
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Confessions of a Pot Dealer...
Ok, its a little silly, but when you drink as much coffee as I do, it is a big deal when you get a new coffee pot. I liked this one so much, I just had one shipped to my parents. My Dad is a little maniacal about his coffee... he doesnt think his coffee maker makes it hot enough, so he pours a cup of coffee... then microwaves it... then when he takes the first sip... he swears because he just burned his tongue... He actually has a similar ritual regarding soda.... he takes it out the the fridge and puts it in the freezer for 20 minutes before he drinks it... then he takes it out, (when he remembers.... my freezer still had frozen remnants of his last visit!!!) and swears because its frozen... OK... all that to say, I just made his life a litte easier... He now has a coffee pot that makes the coffee hot enough to burn him without the extra step. Isn't it great to live in America!