Brandon, ~I promise to be your loving wife, giving all that I am to honor you, seeking to help and fulfill you always
~With all my heart to love and cherish you, reaching out to you in good times and in bad, seeking joy with you in all circumstances
~With all of my mind to admire you and seek to understand you, searching out all of your gifts and passions, always looking to draw the best out of you
~With all of my strength to fight for you, holding you up in prayer and laboring to see your dreams come true
~With all of my soul to thirst for you, forsaking all others, sharing only in your love.
Emily,
~I promise to be your faithful husband, giving all that I am to love you as Christ loves the Church
~With all my heart to love and cherish you, reaching out to you in good times and in bad, seeking joy with you in all circumstances
~With all of my mind to admire you and seek to understand you, searching out all of your gifts and passions, always looking to draw the best out of you
~With all of my strength to fight for you, holding you up in prayer and laboring to see your dreams come true
~With all of my soul to thirst for you, forsaking all others, sharing only in your love.