Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tegan and Sara @ the Pabst

Last night I rocked out at the Pabst along with Tegan and Sara and my friends Bethany, Jo, LT, TT, Molly, and of course Emily. It was really great fun.

I have been a fan of Tegan and Sara ever since Bethany introduced me to the song "I wouldn't like me" about 9 months ago. Since then, I have loved their latest album, as well as catching up on their older stuff.

I got to see them in Chicago in november, and it was fantastic. Their records, although they are awesome too, do not truly tell the story of what an incredible rock band they are...

@ the Pabst, they were also amazing... The best moment of the concert was when Tegan forgot the lines to one of her songs and Sara tried to help her out with it. For like five minutes they kept trying to get it right, and it got more and more funny as they did.

If you haven't checked out T & S yet, you can get their stuff on itunes, or watch a fantastic acoustic set and interview here


(Hey Tegan and Sara's Mom... they were awesome in chicago and milwaukee!)