Saturday, September 09, 2006

Love & 24

I love 24... not the TV show...
-My newfound affection is focused once again on an apple product... their new 24inch iMac.
This will come as no surprise to most of you, who already know about my obsession with the world of mac... but here is the issue... I have so many computers already that I can't figure out what I would do with it. I sorta wish it came with a battery... I could call it my 500gig iPod Jumbo... then at least it would fill some new function in my life.
Here is the other thing... I am sorta afraid to buy it (which I can't do anyway because I have no money) because every time I buy an Apple product, a week later they come out with something so cool that I hate whatever obsolete worthless piece of Apple that I bought...
Ok... that is an exaggeration... I still love my iMac and powerbook... they are just so 2005.