Sunday, January 29, 2006

Leaping...

In december I accepted a call from Elmbrook Church to be their Middle School Pastor. I am so excited to join such an awesome team of people. The ministry is full of awesome volunteers, and I am working with several other incredible staff members... it is really unbelievable how much of a blessing this job is. So the plan is for me to continue with school full time for another year, until jan 07, and then to continue part time after that. Elmbrook has treated Emily and I so well, and has really provided a place for our souls to soak and heal in community. Last tuesday we were offically installed during the Middle school weekly gathering. It was awesome to stand in the middle of a ring of several hundred students who totally love you... I felt unworthy, and it my heart I felt really resolved. I want to be a good shepherd for each of these students. I am amazed at how our lives are so clearly directed from a source much higher than ourselves